The next Cafe Homestead Farm to Table is coming up quick. It will be October 13 (a week from Saturday) with one seating this time at 6:30. It's a German theme and will feature beef rouladen.
We've said it before and we'll say it again, the Cafe Homestead Farm to Table Dinner is a treat. There's no better way to enjoy a meal in our town, the region and perhaps even the entire state. If you've been to a Cafe Homestead dinner, you know what I'm talking about and if you haven't been yet, you should seriously consider it.
Here's the menu:
- Drink — raspberry-peach spritzer
- Salad — baby green salad with herbed cream dressing
- Soup — barley mushroom
- Entrée — beef rouladen with vegetable filling
- Wides — Brazos Valley cheese potatoes, Leipzig mixed vegetables with a butter cream sauce
- Dessert — a classic German rhubarbkuchen and homestead organic vanilla ice cream
The cost is $42 per plate. Go here to make reservations or for more information.