Looking to shop with the option of snacking? Want to meet for lunch and a maybe pick up the perfect birthday/wedding gift? Just looking for a well-prepared and satisfying meal? The Sironia Cafe provides the ideal setting for all of the above. The Sironia ...
At WacoFork, we're on the lookout for great happy hours and specials. Sometimes these happy hours and speicals change, so be sure and contact the restaurant or bar to make sure they still offer the special listed here. WacoFork is not responsible for any changes to the happy hours and specials offered by these restaurants. If you know of any new happy hours or specials, or if any of these have changed, please contact us and let us know.
- Monday through Saturday, 4:30 - 6:30: $2 off martinis, $1.50 off wine by the glass, $1.50 off mixed drinks, $1 off all beer, $6-$8 appetizers.
- Monday through Wednesday: All night happy hour, $2.25 domestic beer (including Shiner), $2.75 imported beer
- Thursday and Friday: happy hour 4-6 p.m, $2.25 domestic beer (including Shiner), $2.75 imported beer
- Monday through Saturday: Half-priced sodas and Bahama sodas from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- $3 domestic longnecks, 50 cents off menu items from 4-7 p.m.
Happy Hour 6-8 p.m., Monday through Saturday
- $2 draft beer
- $2 well drinks
- Half off appetizers
- Monday through Friday, 3-7 p.m.
- $2 off pizzas and regular-sized appetizers (mini apps not included)
- $3 single pours of well drinks, $5 double pours
- half off house wine, draft beer, Italian sangri, belinis, Italian margaritas, large draft beer
- Wine down Wednesday: half-priced bottles of wine (excluding house wine)
- Monday through Friday, 4-6:30 p.m.
- $1.75 Big O
- $1.50 regular beers
- $2.50 margaritas
- Monday and Tuesday: $6.75 all-you-can-eat fajita buffet from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, 4-7 p.m.
- Fully loaded nacho car
- $3.75 house margaritas
- $7.25 house Texas martinis
- $2.50 domestic beer
Happy Hour (Tuesday through Sunday, 5-7 p.m.)
- $1 off beer and bubble tea
- $1 off glasses of wine and Sake
- Monday through Thursday, 4-7 p.m. happy hour = 50 cents off all drafts
- Monday Mug Club all night = $4 any draft in mug for mug club members
- Sunday $1 off all drafts
- Monday $2 off big bottles
- Tuesday night $1 off all Texas beers, pub quiz
- Wednesday night pint night, $3 for selected draft
- Thursday night brewery night and glass giveaway, $1 off selected brewer
- Monday-Wednesday 4-7 p.m.
- All night Thursday night
- $6 appetizers
- $6 specialty cocktails
- $4 specialty cocktails on Thursday
- Half-price wine bottles on Tuesday night
- Monday-Wednesday 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- $2.25 house margaritas
- $3.50 flavored margaritas
- $1.25 12 oz. draft beer
- $2.95 select shots
- Monday through Friday 4-7 p.m.
- Half off appetizers
- $2 domestic beer
- $2.50 margaritas
- $3 imported beer
- $3 house wine
- $4 mojitos
- $5 top-shelf-martinis
- $2.99 margaritas on the rocks 5-8 p.m.
Early Happy Hour
- $1 domestic drafts from 2-5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- $1 off drafts, $3 house margaritas and half-priced wells from 3-7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Tuesdays: $4.99 Taco Dinner and $1.50 Margaritas
- Thursdays: $4.99 Enchilada Dinner
- Sundays: FREE Sopapillas
Nightly Party Deck Specials
- Monday: Burger and Southbound Fries $5
- Tuesday: All-You-Can-Eat Catfish $8.99
- Wednesday: Half price crazy wings, 6 for $4, 10 for $5.75
- Thursday: $6.49 Chicken Fried Steak, $3 Margarit-Os, $2.50 Big Os
- Saturday: Half price bottles 5-8 p.m.
- Foodie club: 3 wines and 3-course meal for $30 on the third Monday of every month. Reservations available.
- Hump Night at the Ice House: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., $2.50 margaritas, $2.25 domestic longnecks, $1 off appetizers
- Happy Hour M-F from 4-7p.m. with $1.00 off of all drinks.
- Open Bottle Mondays: All open bottles $5 per glass until gone
- Tuesday is "Gaye" night - bar tender Gaye playing her oldies and having fun
- Wine tastings second Wednesday of every month
- Saturday date night - free wine truffles with purchase of a bottle of champagne
- $3 frozen and rocks house margaritas.
- $3 wine and well drinks
- $3 22 oz. drafts
- half-price select appetizers 3-6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- $2 wells, $1.50 drafts and $2 long necks from 5-7 p.m. and 9:30-10:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Monday through Thursday 2-6; Friday 2-5
- $3 house margaritas, $1.25 domestic beer, $1.50 imported beer, $2.50 well drinks
Cupcake Happy Hour — 50 cents off cupcakes from 2-3 p.m. weekdays.
- Half off appetizers Monday through Friday, 3-7 p.m.; plus selected drink specials
- $3 half pitchers Monday and Tuesday
- Panther Lunch Special: $4.85 for 2 slices of double dough pizza and fountain drink or tea, Tuesday through Friday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday college night
- Friday ladies night
- Happy Hour specials daily from 4-7 and reverse happy hour from 9-11
- Daily Happy Hour: $1 off half pitchers, 50 cents off slices and $2.50 margaritas and sangrias from 3-5 p.m.
- Daily Power Hour: $1.50 off half pitchers, $1.50 pepperoni slices, 50 cents off other slices, $2 margaritas and sangrias.
- Monday: Happy Hour 3 to close
- Tuesday: 18-inch pie for the price of a 14-inch
- Wednesday: $5 off 14-inch pies. $2.50 tall boys
- Thursday: $3 half pitchers of any draft beer
- Friday: Happy Hour 3-5 p.m.; Power Hour 5-6 p.m.
- Saturday: $3 Boone's Farm bottles
- Sunday Funday: $9.99 18-inch pepperoni and $1 off half pitchers
- Half price drinks from 2-4pm
- Weekday happy hour: $1.50 domestic beer and margaritas; $1.50 off all nachos.
- $2.50 margaritas, $1.50 domestic draft beer from 4-7 p.m. Monday though Thursday
Did we miss any?
Hey, we're not perfect. Sometimes we miss things. If we've left off any happy hours that you know of, or if any of the ones listed here are out of date, let us know so we can add/fix it. Thanks!
Sign in with Facebook
User your facebook login to become a member of this site.