- As mentioned, the El Crucero Truck @ Common Grounds opened on Friday so that's a good option for breakfast or lunch on Saturday.
- Even better, hit Common Grounds or Dichotomy at the Waco Downtown Farmers Market and either pre-game or post-game it with a Crucero breakfast burrito.
- While I'm still on the Common Grounds subject, they have live music on Saturday evening as the James Curlin Band will be holding a CD release show beginning at 8.
- Freebirds will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday. You can get an entree and drink for a $5 donation to Waco Habitat for Humanity.
- And if you want to be one of the first 25 customers at Freebirds and therefore earn free burritos for a year, it's probably time to start thinking about getting your camp-out gear in order.
Looking to shop with the option of snacking? Want to meet for lunch and a maybe pick up the perfect birthday/wedding gift? Just looking for a well-prepared and satisfying meal? The Sironia Cafe provides the ideal setting for all of the above. The Sironia ...
Beginning the weekend right at Crucero @ Common Grounds
Friday, September 7, 2012 in Around Townon
I enjoyed a breakfast burrito — eggs, potatoes, cheese and sausage — at Common Grounds this morning as I chatted with new owner Blake Batson. The El Crucero Truck is open for business (7 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily) and it has taken its place as a fantastic way to start the morning.
And the weekend for that matter.
The Baylor Bears football team has the weekend off, so it might be one of those weekends for being lazy and/or bumping around town. Here are some suggestions:
Sign in with Facebook
User your facebook login to become a member of this site.